Landmark Day in History
The Women's March on January 21, 2017, was a landmark day in our history. It was a worldwide protest to advocate legislation and policies regarding human rights and other issues, including women's rights, immigration reform, healthcare reform, the natural environment, LGBTQ rights, racial equality, freedom of religion, and workers' rights.
THE PRINTER HAS CANCELLED THIS OFFER AS OF 04/04/17
Free Art Print on Metal
Many marched, everyone felt deeply, we all took notice on an intimate level to honor our voices. To commemorate and honor the day, I'm pooling 3 online-resources to offer a free 8" x 10", glossy print on metal—suitable for hanging, out of the box.
Frank Shepard Fairey, an American contemporary street artist, graphic designer, activist, illustrator and founder of OBEY Clothing offered 3 beautifully illustrated poster designs, coupled with meaningful messages, through The Amplifier Foundation.
Zno, a San Francisco Bay Area company started in 2012 by 5 friends, offers a free 8" x 10" metal print as an opportunity to try their premium products.
- Pick 1 of the 3 images below.
- Click on the image to enlarge and view.
- Click on the [Download JPG] button to download the image and save to your computer.
- Visit Zno through the link below.
- Scroll down the page.
- Find '8x10 Metal Print' to 'Get My Trial.'
- Upload the image you downloaded to your computer to place your order.